To be eligible for an EFN Professional Development Grant, you must:
- be a citizen of Myanmar.
- currently be living and working in Myanmar.
- have at least three years of work experience (must be a paid position) in a conservation related field.
- already be accepted to participate in the proposed training at the time you submit your application.
- currently working and propose training for helping advance conservation in Myanmar.
- proposed a training to be completed within 6 months and must not lead to an academic
- degree. Individuals currently enrolled in an academic degree program are not eligible.
- have approval from your employer to participate in the proposed training and the promise of continued employment.
- have a bank account in your own name that can receive US dollars.
- not have received funding from EFN in the past. Previous PDG recipients may be
- eligible for Alumni Grants.
Grant requests may not exceed US $6,500. Applicants who require funds in less than 90
days of submitting their applications may not be considered.
Interested applicants are invited to contact WWF-Myanmar
Office (Thiha.Oo@wwfgreatermekong.org, +95-1-229331) for more information.