The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
WWF-MYANMAR: Admin Assistant - Dawei (Re-announced) #009/19
14 January 2019
WWF-Myanmar is now inviting applications for an Admin Assistant Position to be based in Dawei.Background
WWF-Greater Mekong – on the ground in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam – is working to conserve the region’s biodiversity and build a secure and sustainable future for people and wildlife. We helped establish conservation programmes in Thailand in the early 1980s, have been active in Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam since 1990, and in process to establish a presence in Myanmar. WWF-Greater Mekong works with government, industry and civil society partners to ensure that, as the region develops, it doesn’t squander the natural riches that so many depend on and that drive the region’s economic future. We aim to support the countries of the region in realizing their shared vision of a poverty-free and ecologically-rich Greater Mekong. Find out more at www.wwf.org.mm.
WWF-Myanmar is now inviting applications for an Admin Assistant Position to be based in Dawei.
To support day to day administrative, and logistic support to the Dawna Tenasserim Landscape team of WWF Myanmar based in Dawei field office.
• Ensure that all office equipment and other office properties are well maintained and functioning including coordinating repairs when needed.
• Maintain a good filing system for office files both electronic and hard copy
• Collect and maintain office supply inventories
• Provide travel support to DTL staff including arranging travel requirements such as visa, plane and hotel reservation as requested
• Provide overall administrative support as required for the office operation and conservation team.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Collect quotations, prepare purchase request forms and local purchase orders for authorization;
• Follow up with suppliers to ensure that goods and services are delivered on a timely manner and safely to the destination point.
• Take responsibility of procured and logistics arrangement as needed
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments with relevant government agencies and other organizations, and conferences, if required
• Provide receptionist services
• Logistics Tasks
• Financial Tasks
• General responsibilities
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any business, information or management related fields
• knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
• computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate activities and projects
• Good spoken and written English language skills
• 1 years of experience in a similar position
• Experience of working in multi-cultural environment and NGO
• Preferred Dawei native candidates
• Able to use office motorbike when required
The detailed job description can be downloaded below.
Closing Date: 15 February 2019 (Friday)
Interested candidates should email email@example.com or send a hard copy cover letter and curriculum vitae in English to 15C, Than Taman Street, Dagon Township, Yangon, stating the applied position title. Email application documents should be addressed as Document_Your fullname.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.