To be eligible for an EFN Conservation Workshop Grant, the following criteria must be met:
- Your organisation must have an established presence in Myanmar.
- Proposed training and capacity building activities must provide skills and knowledge to groups that will help advance conservation in Myanmar.
- Proposal must include an active learning practical skills, or field activity component.
- Training must take place within one year of submission of the application.
- Priority is given to organisations established in an eligible country for at least 3 years.
- Priority is given to local and regional organisations that train local participants.
- Priority will be given to organisations working in WWF priority ecoregions.
Applications will be reviewed 4 times a year as noted below:
- February 1
- May 1
- August 1
- November 1
workshop must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline to allow EFN
time for review, selection, and processing of the grant.
Interested applicants are invited to contact WWF-Myanmar Office (+95-1-229331) for more information.